- How we use the information we collect
- How we disclose the information we collect
- How you can stop receiving marketing communications
- Why you receive marketing communications
- How we collect information and the types of information we collect
- How we secure the information we collect
- How you can seek corrections to your information
- Third party websites
- Push notifications
- Information about children
- Special information for California residents
- How to submit a question or complaint
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use the information we collect, including PII, for the following purposes:
- To contact you for marketing and promotional purposes by various means, including email, text and phone;
- To pre-fill or pre-populate offer forms on the Site;
- To send and/or display targeted advertisements;
- To respond to inquiries submitted to us;
- To enhance our database;
- To validate the data we have in our database;
- To detect violations of applicable policies, laws, rules, and/or regulations; and
- For any other purposes that Company deems appropriate.
HOW WE DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may disclose the information we collect, including PII, as described below:
- Legal Reasons. We may disclose the information we collect in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a subpoena or in response to a request from a government agency.
- To Protect the Company and Others. We may disclose the information we collect where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety or property of any person, or violation of any of our policies or procedures.
- Data Appending and Validation. We may share information we collect with third parties to append information to other data points we have in our database and/or to validate the data we have in our database.
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if part or all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected to another company or entity.
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect to third party vendors, service providers, contractors, and/or agents who perform services on our behalf, including but not limited to email service providers, data hygiene services, suppression services, compliance services, and backup services.
- Aggregate and De-identified Information. We may share aggregate, anonymous, or de-identified information with third parties for marketing, advertising, research, or other purposes.
- Corporate Affiliates. We may disclose the information we collect to our corporate affiliates.
- Marketing Partners. We may disclose the information we collect to third party marketing partners to contact you via email, text, and/or phone, and to serve offers to you.
- Advertisers. We may disclose information we collect to advertisers who hire us to promote their products, services, and/or websites.
- For any other purposes that Company deems appropriate.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Street Address
- City, State, Zip Code
- Phone Number
HOW YOU CAN STOP RECEIVING MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
To unsubscribe from further emails from the Site, click here.
If you do not wish to receive additional commercial emails from the applicable advertiser, utilize the unsubscribe mechanism in the email and follow the instructions to unsubscribe your email address. Please note that it may take up to ten (10) business days to process your request and that the unsubscribe request is limited to the applicable advertiser.
If you no longer wish to receive text messages, follow the instructions in the applicable text.
If you no longer wish to receive telephone calls, convey that information to the applicable seller.
WHY YOU RECEIVE MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
When you registered on the Site, you agreed to receive emails, texts and phone calls from the Site, its advertisers and marketing partners.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect and combine personally identifiable information ("PII") and non-personally identifiable information ("Non-PII") through various sources, including those discussed below. For your reference, PII is data collected with an intention to specifically identify, contact, or locate a person, including but not limited to name, address, telephone number, or email address. On the other hand, Non-PII is data that is not used to specifically identify, contact or locate an individual, including but not limited to gender, age, or IP address.
Information we collect on the Site includes, but may not be limited to the following:
Site Registration Form
In order to register on the Site, you must enter the following information:
Survey Questions & Offer Forms
The Site may contain various survey questions. When you answer a survey question, we may transfer some or all of the information you submitted during the registration process to advertisers that we believe (based on your answer) may be of interest to you without providing you with another opportunity to review the information.
We also collect information about you when you complete an offer form on the Site. Please note that we may pre-fill offer forms with the information you submitted during the registration process for your convenience.
Automatic Information/Digital Identifiers
We also collect information through our web server applications. This information includes your Internet Protocol or "IP" address, date/time stamp, browser type, and referring URL. Additionally, we may use pixel tracking technology to track the completion of transactions with us or our advertisers, the source information for those transactions, and your IP address, date/time stamp, browser type, and referring URL.
HOW WE SECURE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
While we strive to protect your data from unauthorized use or disclosure, we do not warrant or guarantee the security of your data.
HOW YOU CAN SEEK CORRECTIONS TO YOUR INFORMATION
You may request modification of any personal data we have collected about you by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
You may allow us to send you push notifications. We use push notifications to send you notifications related to our advertisers. Your browser or device settings should provide you with instructions on how to turn off push notifications.
INFORMATION ABOUT CHILDREN
The Site is not intended to be used by children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from, or target the Site or our services to, children under the age of 18.
SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
We do not monitor or respond to web browser "do not track" ("DNT") signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about an individual consumer?s online activities over time and across third party websites or online services.
Other parties are not permitted to collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer?s online activities over time and across different websites when they visit the Site.
HOW TO SUBMIT A QUESTION OR COMPLAINT
We will review your inquiry or comments and respond if and how we deem appropriate.